Welcome to the GOAL Line Community!
"My time at GOAL Line has been very good because even though I have gotten in trouble a lot, they keep me here. It's important to me...because I feel like the staff actually likes me. I feel safe here and comfortable. I feel like I belong."
- Nasir, 5th Grade GOAL Line Student
One the most important values in the GOAL Line community is a sense of safety and belonging. In order to maintain a safe environment, all GOAL Line staff and partners must complete three critical steps:
- Click the button above (or here) to complete and submit the forms online (approx. 10 minutes; mobile friendly)
- After submitting your forms, a GOAL Line staff member will reach out to you to confirm an appointment for a background check at one of the approved locations. After the appointment, you will turn in your receipt to a GOAL Line staff member
3. Complete a TB Test
- All staff and partners are required to turn-in documentation indicating you are clear of TB. Although you are welcome to take the TB test where it is most convenient, the Detroit Health Department offers free testing for GOAL Line partners.
- Samaritan Center (5555 Conner, Detroit); Hours: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Friday: 8am-5pm; Weds: 9am-6pm; Sat: 10am-4pm. For more information, click here or call: 313-410-8142 or visit www.detroitmi.gov/health
If you have any questions, reach out to a GOAL Line staff member onsite or at email@example.com